“The smallest act of giving is worth a thousand intentions…”
We offer a heartfelt appeal to our regular customers and donors to spare their used clothing and other fabric accessories, and what a treasure it could be to someone in need. Join us in giving by donating your used casual and/or working clothes of any size that are still in wearable condition.
Our recipients can even make good use of household linens like towels, sheets, blankets, as long as they are in decent conditions. They are especially in need of pajamas, pants or shorts, shirts, and blouses for the aged and migrant workers. Casual and outing clothes for the children. What they cannot use will be sold to their thrift shops to support operations.
Please visit our official website, Cotton Share to learn more of our overseas outreach programs.OUR RECIPIENTS:
Disaster Stricken Areas
- Northern Cebu (Strong Typhoon Calamity)
- Bohol (Earthquake Calamity)
- Children’s Aid Society
- Canossaville Childrens Home
- Moonlight Home For The Aged & Handicapped
- Humanitarian Organisation for Migration Economics (H.O.M.E.)
- New Hope Community Services
- Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO)
- PCF Little Wings
- SEA Hope (Cambodia Outreach)
- Woman ARMM Philippines
- Ms. Katy Bennett’s Charity Works (Canjulao Elementary School for Malnourished Children)
Institutions and CompaniesWISH LISTMEN/WOMEN
- Shorts / Bermuda
- Trousers / Jeans
- Bath Towels
- Thin Blankets
- Bed Sheets/ Linens
- Trousers / Pajamas
CHILDREN AND TEENS
- Outing Clothes
- House Clothes
- Bed Sheets/ Linens
Terms and Conditions
1. Regular customers will be informed about the on-going charity program through Cotton Care website and phone upon customers’ request for laundry collection.
2. For every $50 worth of laundry, up to 10kg items will be collected for donation. Separate invoice will be issued to the customer for the donated items.
3. During collection please advise our customers that:
We only collect clothes and linens that are in good condition.
Items should adhere to the wish list of the Recipients.
We are not allowed to collect food items and money.
They can check on-line the details of the recipient institutions.