How Dry Clean Pick Up and Delivery Works
Laundry & Dry Clean Services Delivered to Your Doorstep.
Cotton Care is one of the first few dry cleaners who pioneered and expanded the concept of laundry and dry cleaning pick up services in Singapore. Currently, we have a fleet of fifteen vans to provide island-wide collection and delivery twelve hours a day, Monday till Saturday.
Purpose of Collecting
Compared to a traditional laundromat, laundry collection and delivery offers the following advantages:
- Convenience, it’s only a phone call away,
- Ease of mind, because customers do not need to remember or rush to collect their dry cleaning since they are scheduled to be delivered to them ,
- Hassle free, since customers do not have to lug their heavy laundry to the shop. And back.. Of course!
- Cost savings, to some since they can save money on petrol and parking.
Calling for a Laundry Pick Up
There are a few options to reach us:
- Call us: our lines are available from 8:30am to 8:30pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 4:00pm on Saturdays except for public holidays.
- SMS us: in your text, provide us your name, address, contact number(s), date & time available.
- What’s app us: You may wish to take a picture and send to us for price indication.
- Email us: likewise, pictures can be sent if items are hard to describe over the phone or text.
Laundry Collection Process
When a date is scheduled, you will hear from our laundry collector when he is near your area. If your phone is not answered, an sms will be sent to remind you. He will not attempt to go if he does not hear from you.
During laundry collection, the collector will:
- do a preliminary physical count and check of the items;
- issue you an invoice stating you contact info and expected delivery date;
- physical count the number of items collected;
- collect 50% down payment.
Please inform the collector to indicate on the invoice any special request, such as:
- a preferred method of handling or attention to certain item/s (extra charges may apply);
- a sooner or later turnaround time;
- a different delivery address;
- a stain or stains on your garments;
- a full advance payment
Checking & Informing
The soiled laundry will reach our factory either on the collection day or the following day. Before processing, your laundry will be checked again for any inconsistencies (such as the number of items and price) or damages. If any, you will be informed before we proceed to clean. There may be an amendment to the price at this stage.
Returning of Cleaned Laundry
Our normal turnaround time is seven days. This is to suit most people, who follows a weekly cycle. You may request for faster return of your items. Our collector will call or text you when your laundry is due for return. If he can’t reach you for 2-3 consecutive days, your laundry will be returned to the factory for safe keeping. Please reschedule with our office when you are available. Upon receiving your laundry, please check through the items.
You can arrange a pick up from your place and deliver them to another address or return a borrowed item (e.g. winter wear) to your friends’ address through Cotton Care.
Peak Seasons & Peak Hours
Peak seasons: 1 month before Chinese New Year or Hari Raya Puasa, December Holidays, June Holidays. Turn around time may be extended without prior notice.
Below are peak hours for pick up & delivery:
- Weekdays: 7pm-10pm.
- Saturday mornings.
Laundry is one of the most exhausting chore. It doesn’t only require a person’s physical energy but also consumes a lot of time. It seems that doing laundry is a never ending duty.
Cotton Care made it easy for you to send your laundry and let us handle them with proper care. We give free pick-up and delivery to our clients with a default 7-days turnaround time that suits most people, especially weekly users. You can also request for a faster delivery of your items, vary according to your selected delivery address and availability of your items.